1. Read through our Parent Handbook and make a list of questions you would like to ask during your tour. Call us to inquiry about availability. 2. Schedule a tour- use our online scheduling tool under the Schedule Tour tab.
3. During or after tour, make a decision to join the C.A.R.E. Academy Family.
5.You will receive an email when we have space available.
7. Complete orientation using the link you receive from our office by email (upload forms during orientation).
7. You will be contacted by our office to discuss your child's start date.
8. Plan and prepare for your child's first day at C.A.R.E. Academy (hint: needed items can be found in the Parent Handbook). Be sure to bring immunization forms.
Items needed for your child in the classroom
Infants will need
- formula or breast milk (if not using Enfamil provided)
- 3 outfits to stay in cubby
1-3 Years old
- Sippy cup without a straw (only needed if they cannot drink out of an open cup)
- 2 outfits to stay in cubby (socks and shoes are optional but always welcomed)
- 2 outfits to stay in cubby including underwear and socks (shoes are optional but always welcomed)
All classes are on a waitlist. Please click below to add your child's name to the waitlist.