Welcome to C.A.R.E. Academy. We are so grateful that you have come to us for your child care needs. C.A.R.E. Academy is a quaint preschool that provides full-day care for your child, infant to 5 years of age. Our quest is to serve you and your children with the best care possible. It is our hope that we give you a sense of security and peace of mind while away from your child.
To serve families and their children with the best care possible. To care, assist, reach, and educate children using the most creative and effective means of teaching.
We believe that the quality of childcare facilitates growth and development of each child, that exposure to the arts, music and science creates an environment where children can go beyond creative. Each child in our care receives an educational experience that is imaginative, stimulating and fun. Opportunities through play, decision making, and social interaction with peers are fostered through a loving environment.
We recognize that every child learns differently, therefore we will always use every type of learning style to assure state objectives are meet. We utilize Tri-County Therapy for annual assessments as we realize our children’s success is measurable and can be progressive if they receive the proper assistance when needed. Our environment will create and atmosphere for physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth, as we provide a safe, affordable service for the Charleston Community. Every child has equal value to our program and we actively work to promote and support full inclusion of children with diverse abilities and disabilities as well as those from all socio-economical, ethnic and religious backgrounds. Our children are treated with respect and are made to feel safe and secure.
We believe that every teacher employed with C.A.R.E. Academy has a heart for children and wants to see every child in their care become confident learners. All teachers promote independence in group settings while assuring a balance of support and authority; cultivating an atmosphere of love, positive self-control, self- correction and positive self-concept.
Why Choose C.A.R.E. Academy
• Because We Care. Every teacher here at C.A.R.E Academy has a heart for children and wants to see every child in their care become confident learners.
• Your Voice Matters. Each parent has a voice here at C.A.R.E. Academy. We take your suggestions and concerns and critique our staff for the better.
• Our Children Like What They Learn. Each child in our care receives an educational experience that is creative, stimulating and fun!
• Each Child Is Unique. We recognize that every child learns differently. Therefore, we use every type of learning style (Visual, Auditory, Reading/Writing Preference and Kinesthetic).
• We Watch and We Learn. C.A.R.E. Academy is equipped with cameras in each classroom that maybe viewed with Ms. Brown upon request.
• We Know Education Starts At An Early Age. Children are observant and learn quickly. We will provide our children with the proper education needed to start their primary school careers.
C.A.R.E. Academy is located in West Ashley. We serve the cities of West Ashley (29414 and 29407 zip codes), Summerville (29485), and James Island (29412), covering the neighborhoods of Shadowmoss Plantation, Riverland Terrace, Carolina Bay, Grand Oaks Plantation, and Village Green and more.